How to get there?
- If coming from Manila, we advise to take a bus located near Pasay/Taft MRT station just at the back of McDonald’s and Sogo Hotel, The bus name is “BSC” the one bound to Nasugbu or Balayan.
- The bus fare should be roughly around Php 99.00.
- Tell the conductor to drop you at Buck Estate or PAT and FAN Convenience Store.
- From Buck Estate, there will be a tricycle for hire, just tell the driver to drop you at Sunrise Holiday Mansion. Tricycle should be roughly Php 30.00.
- If Coming from NAIA Airport, we advice to take a taxi to pasay/taft MRT station and board the same bus, “BSC” bound to Nasugbu. And repeat the same procedure as above.